Announcing auditions for a fun holiday comedy, The Little Town of Christmas!
This show is for actors age 6-18 and allows participants to rehearse from their own homes digitally. Our holiday play, due to licensing limitations, will not be available on YouTube but instead will have a ticketed release. The show will be available to view online December 11-13, 2020.
Participation in this production requires that families be a 20-21 Season Member of RPAC (https://regionalperformingarts.org/resources/faq/) as well as a small fundraising requirement. There is no show participation fee for The Little Town of Christmas.
For more specific information about available roles (most of which are flexible with ages and genders) and a show synopsis, visit our online audition listing at castingmanager.com/audition/info/nUjNm3LGMSVWacL. You may submit a video audition on Casting Manager–all audition videos are due before October 10, 2020.
Video Audition Tips
- Take a few seconds to introduce yourself! (“Hi my name is ________. I’m auditioning today for the role(s) of ____________.”)
- Use a high quality camera/phone. Grainy or pixelated images do not best represent you visually.
- Have a parent/sibling read “extra” lines off-camera to you. They don’t need to act them out, but you should react and act as you would on stage with the part you choose to read.
- Remember that these video auditions are all our staff have to go off of for casting. You don’t need to record in costume and makeup, but present yourself as you would for a physical audition. (Let’s be honest, most everyone is wearing pj’s at home these days, but we wouldn’t audition in them!)
- When you upload to YouTube, make sure to preview your video before sending the link for video & audio quality as well as making sure it’s “the one” you wanted to send us!